The next time you pick up that bottle of lotion or shampoo — check the back of the bottle and see if it has a chemical called propylene glycol. Then look at all the skin products in your home — and see if they have it in them. You’d probably be shocked at just how […]
Tag Archives | Health
I have to begin figuring out an approach to potty training. I have a wonderful cousin who lives in Washington DC who trained her son by 2 years old. He’s actually using the “big people potty”. I’m not sure how early to start Mr Nicholas. But at least some schools of thought are “the earlier […]
Let the Sneezing Begin!? All the talk about H1N1 has made me wonder how much my pediatrician will pressure me the next time I walk into the office about giving Nicholas a vaccination. His one year check up is less than a month away and I’m reading about recommendations and a ton of fear laced […]
Momma 911 Takes a New Direction – Autism
Momma911 is Esther Miller Dillard's mission to understanding Autism Spectrum Disorders and specifically how autism and Asperger Syndrome affects her son Nicholas. It is her personal account of navigating the maze of information in the areas of diet, education and medical advice. It is her hope that information on this website might help another parents dealing with similar issues.
Dillard was recently hired as an interim Assistant Professor of Communications at Bloomfield Colllege. Starting in September, 2013 she will be teaching News Radio Production and Television and Radio News writing as well as helping to coordinate and further develop the campus internet radio station WBCR.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Art And Asperger’s Syndrome – A Combined Discovery at 55 Years Old March 7, 2013
- United States of Autism Documentary Opens In New York City April 2, 2013
- Hair Issues…where do I go from here? October 4, 2009
- Diaper Dilemma October 9, 2009
- Taking Action Paid Off July 10, 2010
- Five Moments of Reflection June 13, 2017
- Two Surgical Bites out of my Chest January 10, 2016
- First Step resolution – Commitment to 2016 January 1, 2016
- It’s the first day of the NEW YEAR 2016 January 1, 2016
- 10 Things I’ve learned This Year! May 23, 2015
- Esther: This is a very large question that I am not qualif...
- Esther: My best advice is to find a professional in your a...
- Autism Care: What Causes Autism And Its Spectrum Of Disorders A...
- bumper scuff repair Sheffield: What's up to all, the contents existing at this w...
- Roxanne: Howdy great blog! Does running a blog similar to t...