10 Things I’ve Learned With Nicholas This Year 1. Patience is showing loving care toward one another, but also love to yourself. It forces you to slow down, take time and experience the moments a little more intensely. 2. Look at the good in every situation. When I’m bogged down with deadlines and student complains, […]
Tag Archives | Esther Dillard
Sensitive Santa is coming to town! If you were like me a few weeks ago, you probably aren’t too sure of what I’m talking about. Sensitive Santa is an event that is being duplicated like little jack rabbits all over the country. It’s an event that specifically targets kids who are diagnosed with autism or […]
I haven’t posted in a while after the holidays. I have been editing home videos that I have put off for months. Here is just a small result of some of the editing. I hope you enjoy.
Momma 911 Takes a New Direction – Autism
Momma911 is Esther Miller Dillard's mission to understanding Autism Spectrum Disorders and specifically how autism and Asperger Syndrome affects her son Nicholas. It is her personal account of navigating the maze of information in the areas of diet, education and medical advice. It is her hope that information on this website might help another parents dealing with similar issues.
Dillard was recently hired as an interim Assistant Professor of Communications at Bloomfield Colllege. Starting in September, 2013 she will be teaching News Radio Production and Television and Radio News writing as well as helping to coordinate and further develop the campus internet radio station WBCR.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Art And Asperger’s Syndrome – A Combined Discovery at 55 Years Old March 7, 2013
- Hair Issues…where do I go from here? October 4, 2009
- United States of Autism Documentary Opens In New York City April 2, 2013
- Diaper Dilemma October 9, 2009
- Taking Action Paid Off July 10, 2010
- Listening With More Than Ears_Aspergers journey November 9, 2017
- Five Moments of Reflection June 13, 2017
- Two Surgical Bites out of my Chest January 10, 2016
- First Step resolution – Commitment to 2016 January 1, 2016
- It’s the first day of the NEW YEAR 2016 January 1, 2016
- Esther: This is a very large question that I am not qualif...
- Tamiko: Congrats Nickolas, keep up the good work. I also ...
- DarthHidious: Beautifully done. A powerful emiotonal approach, ...
- google adwords tool: Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article. I want...
- Kevin G: Loved this film. In fact, here's a nice review my...