I have to begin figuring out an approach to potty training. I have a wonderful cousin who lives in Washington DC who trained her son by 2 years old. He’s actually using the “big people potty”. I’m not sure how early to start Mr Nicholas. But at least some schools of thought are “the earlier […]
Tag Archives | Diapers
Diapers are a necessary evil when it comes to small babies and toddlers. Until you get the potty training done, you have to do it. And as a mom of a 15 month old baby I still have trouble at times at night when it comes to my little guy. Even if I cut back […]
Why don’t they make Boy Diapers and Girl Diapers? Before Nicholas was born I thought diapers are diapers – right? But I’ve learned that boy whizzers are definitely different from girls’. Nearly every other morning, Nicholas gets up with big smile, happy to see me. He’s dry as a desert on the back side but his […]
Momma 911 Takes a New Direction – Autism
Momma911 is Esther Miller Dillard's mission to understanding Autism Spectrum Disorders and specifically how autism and Asperger Syndrome affects her son Nicholas. It is her personal account of navigating the maze of information in the areas of diet, education and medical advice. It is her hope that information on this website might help another parents dealing with similar issues.
Dillard was recently hired as an interim Assistant Professor of Communications at Bloomfield Colllege. Starting in September, 2013 she will be teaching News Radio Production and Television and Radio News writing as well as helping to coordinate and further develop the campus internet radio station WBCR.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Art And Asperger’s Syndrome – A Combined Discovery at 55 Years Old March 7, 2013
- United States of Autism Documentary Opens In New York City April 2, 2013
- Hair Issues…where do I go from here? October 4, 2009
- Diaper Dilemma October 9, 2009
- Taking Action Paid Off July 10, 2010
- Listening With More Than Ears when your child talks all the time_Aspergers journey November 9, 2017
- Five Moments of Reflection June 13, 2017
- Two Surgical Bites out of my Chest January 10, 2016
- First Step resolution – Commitment to 2016 January 1, 2016
- It’s the first day of the NEW YEAR 2016 January 1, 2016
- Esther: This is a very large question that I am not qualif...
- Esther: My best advice is to find a professional in your a...
- Autism Care: What Causes Autism And Its Spectrum Of Disorders A...
- bumper scuff repair Sheffield: What's up to all, the contents existing at this w...
- Roxanne: Howdy great blog! Does running a blog similar to t...