“Is he getting enough protein!” That’s the question my in-laws continue to hammer away at me every time I visit. And no matter how much information I tell them, it didn’t seem to penetrate until I started sending them information by email about different alternatives to animal products. There are many ways to get protein […]
Tag Archives | Baby
For the past year now I’ve been working on trying to eat 70-80 percent raw green foods for my diet. Green smoothies and salads and soups and dehydrated food have been a fun and exciting experiment that my little baby boy has enjoyed eating with me. However, now that he’s a toddler who loves to […]
A BIG THANK YOU! I just want to say thank you to all of you who responded to my question on facebook. Unfortunately, none of the responses transfer to this blog so I had to copy and paste things in this blog entry. I think this will be a fun addition to my day which […]
Hard Soles or Not? Since I sent this video to my dad and the in-laws, all have said – “Great! Now get him some hard soled shoes. It will help him walk better.” But Nicholas likes to bite on his shoes rather than walk in them. He’ll snatch em off and then get up and […]
Momma 911 Takes a New Direction – Autism
Momma911 is Esther Miller Dillard's mission to understanding Autism Spectrum Disorders and specifically how autism and Asperger Syndrome affects her son Nicholas. It is her personal account of navigating the maze of information in the areas of diet, education and medical advice. It is her hope that information on this website might help another parents dealing with similar issues.
Dillard was recently hired as an interim Assistant Professor of Communications at Bloomfield Colllege. Starting in September, 2013 she will be teaching News Radio Production and Television and Radio News writing as well as helping to coordinate and further develop the campus internet radio station WBCR.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Art And Asperger’s Syndrome – A Combined Discovery at 55 Years Old March 7, 2013
- United States of Autism Documentary Opens In New York City April 2, 2013
- Hair Issues…where do I go from here? October 4, 2009
- Diaper Dilemma October 9, 2009
- Taking Action Paid Off July 10, 2010
- Five Moments of Reflection June 13, 2017
- Two Surgical Bites out of my Chest January 10, 2016
- First Step resolution – Commitment to 2016 January 1, 2016
- It’s the first day of the NEW YEAR 2016 January 1, 2016
- 10 Things I’ve learned This Year! May 23, 2015
- Esther: This is a very large question that I am not qualif...
- Esther: My best advice is to find a professional in your a...
- Autism Care: What Causes Autism And Its Spectrum Of Disorders A...
- bumper scuff repair Sheffield: What's up to all, the contents existing at this w...
- Roxanne: Howdy great blog! Does running a blog similar to t...