What if you picked up a paint brush on a dare and started painting pictures that sold for thousands of dollars – and you had NO TRAINING AT ALL? That’s what happened to Michael Tolleson. Watch the Podcast Now – Below. In this episode of Conversations on The Spectrum, Tolleson shares how he discovered at […]
Tag Archives | Aspergers syndrome
The next time you see a really BIG kid in a stroller at the mall don’t criticize the parent but think there might be a reason…and the reason might be sensory overload. We’ve said bye, bye to Black Friday and the official holiday shopping season is off and running. I admit it. I was one […]
So much has happened since my last blog entry. So many times I felt like I just shouldn’t write about it because I was so embarrassed but after talking to other parents and tons of reading I’ve found I am not alone. Statistics from experts show that one in 100 kids are now diagnosed with […]
Momma 911 Takes a New Direction – Autism
Momma911 is Esther Miller Dillard's mission to understanding Autism Spectrum Disorders and specifically how autism and Asperger Syndrome affects her son Nicholas. It is her personal account of navigating the maze of information in the areas of diet, education and medical advice. It is her hope that information on this website might help another parents dealing with similar issues.
Dillard was recently hired as an interim Assistant Professor of Communications at Bloomfield Colllege. Starting in September, 2013 she will be teaching News Radio Production and Television and Radio News writing as well as helping to coordinate and further develop the campus internet radio station WBCR.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Art And Asperger’s Syndrome – A Combined Discovery at 55 Years Old March 7, 2013
- United States of Autism Documentary Opens In New York City April 2, 2013
- Hair Issues…where do I go from here? October 4, 2009
- Diaper Dilemma October 9, 2009
- Taking Action Paid Off July 10, 2010
- Listening With More Than Ears when your child talks all the time_Aspergers journey November 9, 2017
- Five Moments of Reflection June 13, 2017
- Two Surgical Bites out of my Chest January 10, 2016
- First Step resolution – Commitment to 2016 January 1, 2016
- It’s the first day of the NEW YEAR 2016 January 1, 2016
- Esther: This is a very large question that I am not qualif...
- Esther: My best advice is to find a professional in your a...
- Autism Care: What Causes Autism And Its Spectrum Of Disorders A...
- bumper scuff repair Sheffield: What's up to all, the contents existing at this w...
- Roxanne: Howdy great blog! Does running a blog similar to t...