With every post on this blog I try to highlight positive moments in life and encouragement for parents who have children diagnosed with autism. There are many negatives people can highlight. But I choose to look at the bright and happy moments knowing God has given you many good things in this life. My father […]
Archive | students RSS feed for this section
Parents Pack West Orange NJ H.S. for Special Needs Expo A crowd of nearly 200 people packed the West Orange New Jersey High School gym for the Parents Advocating for Special Services in Education’s Second Annual Special Needs Expo. More than 40 vendors shared their services and advice with parents during the three hour event, […]
Momma 911 Takes a New Direction – Autism
Momma911 is Esther Miller Dillard's mission to understanding Autism Spectrum Disorders and specifically how autism and Asperger Syndrome affects her son Nicholas. It is her personal account of navigating the maze of information in the areas of diet, education and medical advice. It is her hope that information on this website might help another parents dealing with similar issues.
Dillard was recently hired as an interim Assistant Professor of Communications at Bloomfield Colllege. Starting in September, 2013 she will be teaching News Radio Production and Television and Radio News writing as well as helping to coordinate and further develop the campus internet radio station WBCR.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Art And Asperger’s Syndrome – A Combined Discovery at 55 Years Old March 7, 2013
- Hair Issues…where do I go from here? October 4, 2009
- United States of Autism Documentary Opens In New York City April 2, 2013
- Diaper Dilemma October 9, 2009
- Taking Action Paid Off July 10, 2010
- Listening With More Than Ears_Aspergers journey November 9, 2017
- Five Moments of Reflection June 13, 2017
- Two Surgical Bites out of my Chest January 10, 2016
- First Step resolution – Commitment to 2016 January 1, 2016
- It’s the first day of the NEW YEAR 2016 January 1, 2016
- Esther: This is a very large question that I am not qualif...
- Tamiko: Congrats Nickolas, keep up the good work. I also ...
- DarthHidious: Beautifully done. A powerful emiotonal approach, ...
- google adwords tool: Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article. I want...
- Kevin G: Loved this film. In fact, here's a nice review my...