Today I look back with thanks that I made it through another year. The reason I am bringing this up so late after New Year’s Day is because of some medical testing a couple days ago. Friday I finished up allergy testing at Hackensack’s allergy center. I was being tested to see if I was […]
Every year people make New Year’s resolutions. Some people say they hate them. They say they don’t work. I have known to make commitments in the past and not stuck to them, however, I’ve picked something that I think I could actually achieve. And it’s a one blog, vlog or post a week. I had […]
I’ve made a New Year’s resolution. It’s a commitment for 2016 which includes blogging or vlogging or posting to this blog at least once a week. I know I’ve been very neglectful but I always felt as if I had to have something profound to add. And honestly, I realize it doesn’t have to be […]
10 Things I’ve Learned With Nicholas This Year 1. Patience is showing loving care toward one another, but also love to yourself. It forces you to slow down, take time and experience the moments a little more intensely. 2. Look at the good in every situation. When I’m bogged down with deadlines and student complains, […]
Momma 911 Takes a New Direction – Autism
Momma911 is Esther Miller Dillard's mission to understanding Autism Spectrum Disorders and specifically how autism and Asperger Syndrome affects her son Nicholas. It is her personal account of navigating the maze of information in the areas of diet, education and medical advice. It is her hope that information on this website might help another parents dealing with similar issues.
Dillard was recently hired as an interim Assistant Professor of Communications at Bloomfield Colllege. Starting in September, 2013 she will be teaching News Radio Production and Television and Radio News writing as well as helping to coordinate and further develop the campus internet radio station WBCR.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Art And Asperger’s Syndrome – A Combined Discovery at 55 Years Old March 7, 2013
- United States of Autism Documentary Opens In New York City April 2, 2013
- Hair Issues…where do I go from here? October 4, 2009
- Diaper Dilemma October 9, 2009
- Taking Action Paid Off July 10, 2010
- Two Surgical Bites out of my Chest January 10, 2016
- First Step resolution – Commitment to 2016 January 1, 2016
- It’s the first day of the NEW YEAR 2016 January 1, 2016
- 10 Things I’ve learned This Year! May 23, 2015
- Often What Goes Wrong is Right with Autism and Life December 30, 2014
- Esther: This is a very large question that I am not qualif...
- Esther: My best advice is to find a professional in your a...
- Autism Care: What Causes Autism And Its Spectrum Of Disorders A...
- bumper scuff repair Sheffield: What's up to all, the contents existing at this w...
- Roxanne: Howdy great blog! Does running a blog similar to t...